One day, when I just got home from school...I sighed and saw a things that I rather not like to see.Seriously?!Does it just have to happen everyday or what?? I think about it in my mind...
Just when I thought that I finally get a peace time for myself, I heard a scream of help that I have heard everyday.I went to the kitchen and saw my mother with a pan that has probably will never get used again and an exploded oven.My mother said to me "Why are you just standing there?Come here and help me!Get the plate.This time it will definitely make you say that my cooking is absolutely the most delicious in the world!".I sighed and get the plate for my mother who put the black thing that I bet is the 'dish' that she is trying to cook with hard effort until the kitchen is half destroyed."Come on!Try to eat it!I am sure you will die from happiness when you eat my dish this time."my mother said while smiling.I put on a fake smile and look at the 'dish' and sweat dropped because of it.I will definitely will never put that thing in my mouth even if I die!It look like it will probably eat me rather than I eat it!How could that even be called a 'dish'?! just when I was about to have a glaring contest with the said 'dish', my mother broke the silence since the time when my mother asked me to eat it by saying "What is wrong?Won't you eat it?or are you sick?" with a worried look on her face for me."I'm sorry but I am just fine it is just that...I already full and am not hungry to eat it!How about you eat it yourself?I'm sure that it was delicious!"I said to my mother to not make her worried and avoid from eating the 'dish'."Oh really?It is such a shame...and here I thought that you will finally eat my cooking!Oh well...there will always have next time.Um...will you help me clean the kitchen?"my mother said and took the plate and leave the kitchen.As my mother leave the kitchen, I stand there doing nothing and sighed and said "Hah....Do I seriously really have to deal with this everyday?" to myself and proceed to clean the mess that my mother make in the kitchen.I wonder how my mother make the 'dish' and managed to destroy the kitchen?

0 comments:

Post a Comment